As the hotel is located on the hillside, it has two levels of accessibility :
- accessible at the level of rue de Buffon (n° 4), are the car park, the terraces, 3 rooms on the ground floor equipped with showers (of which one accessible with a wheelchair), the reception and the breakfast room;
- accessible at the level of rue Diderot (n° 7), are 4 bedrooms (one with shower, the 15).
The rooms are spread over three buildings.
- 11 rooms on the second floor (no elevator);
- 4 rooms on the first floor (rue Diderot level);
- 3 rooms on the ground floor (rue de Buffon level).
The Pavilion :
- 1 room on the ground floor (rue de Buffon level);
- 4 rooms on the first floor (no elevator).
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor (no elevator).
The breakfast room is located on the ground floor of the main building. It is accessible in a wheelchair.
The hotel has several accessible terraces, level with the rooms on the ground floor, the reception and the breakfast room.
The car park is located in the hotel’s courtyard, level with the rooms on the ground floor, the terraces, the reception and the breakfast room. Guests with disabilities may request, at the time of booking, that a parking space be reserved for them.
Options (subject to availability)
Guests who are using a wheelchair or who have a temporary or permanent mobility disability and request it at the time of booking are allocated a parking space and room 21, located on the ground floor of the Pavillon, directly accessible from the parking and terraces, and level with the reception. In the evening, the staff will give them the key to the front gate, which allows them to return to their room without having to go through the night entrance.
Guests with a minor or temporary motor disability who request it at the time of booking can be assigned either room 21 or one of the 4 rooms on the first floor of the main building (rooms 12 – 14 – 15 or 16), level with rue Diderot and therefore accessible by the night entrance.